連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-9-23 06:57:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] The North Wind and the Sun北风和太阳 [複製鏈接]

The North Wind and the Sun北风和太阳
' H1 [- w4 w- M; f5 \& f
) X$ B) Y, y0 T
  The North Wind and the Sun had a contest of strength. They decided to allot the palm of victory to whichever of them could strip the clothes off a traveler.( |% o/ ^$ I4 N5 z0 U
  北风和太阳较量谁的威力大。他们决定谁能剥去一个行人的衣服,谁就是胜利者。( |6 Q) N9 I# p- U; N$ ^. U
  The North Wind first tried his power. He blew with all his might. As the man clung on to his clothes, the North Wind attacked him with greater force. But the man,uncomfortable from the cold, put on more clothes. So, disheartened, the North Wind left him to the Sun.
3 d! x5 I) u9 ?# H! ^7 }2 Y: l# e  北风第一个施展威力,他使尽全力刮起来。当行人把一衣服裹紧时,北风更猛烈地吹着他,行人却冷得难受,又穿上了更多的衣裳。最后,北风心灰意冷地把那人交给了太阳。% q: ]) @; J  n
  The Sun shone moderately, and the man removed his extra cloak. Then the Sun darted light which was more scorching until the man, not being able to stand the heat,took off his clothes and went to take a dip in a nearby river.
0 z! e" `' V2 r4 P# ~8 o; Q8 S  太阳温和地照着,行人脱掉了添加的斗篷。然后,太阳射出的光更强烈了,行人难耐高温,脱下衣服,跳到附近的河里洗澡去了。
" ~' t/ J1 v& F* i8 I  This fable shows that persuasion is often more effective than force.
  Y) b" V" P3 d, B2 q" S: S  这则寓言说明,劝说往往比暴力更有效。$ T1 N* X' \- k( x  N' ?8 A" b) Y

4 a" n0 @8 p* v7 t* d1 c3 o0 z
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 下午好,中午養足了精神嗎?讓我們一起渡過下午茶時間,WK有您更精彩!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部